Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh Kaleena


Yes, oh Kaleena. If I wasn't me I think I would just sit back and laugh at the girl named Kaleena. Why am I so scared of everything these days? Sitting in the hospital room all gowned up, waiting to be taken into the OR, I was freaking out. I was crying like a baby and pleading with Will to not make me do it, lol. I am shocked he was so nice to me because I probably would have slapped myself and told me to man up. Thankfully (I guess in one way), the surgery didn't happen and is now scheduled for the 9th and it will be done in clinic, Lord help me on that one :) The good news I guess was Will getting the day off, we ended up going to Costco that afternoon and buying flowers to plant in the front yard. And that night, instead of being in pain and trying to sip soup, I was able to go to my friends house and hang out with the girlies, so much nicer than laying on the couch taking pain meds!!!!! That day was soon followed by a crazy busy weekend. We had double cookie booths on Saturday and on on Sunday. My mom came down for dinner and we also had church. Which by the way, I had the sweetest girl come up (whom I did not know by the way) and while looking at my stomach tell me how happy she was I had the baby and a huge congrats soon followed. I obliged by saying yes I did have my baby (technically I wasn't lying since Hayley was born less than a year ago, lol) and thanks so much for noticing. As soon as she left Will asked what that was about but I think he knew without me saying a word, I am sure the look of being horrified was plastered clear as day. Needless to say, I came home and ordered P90X off of Ebay and hopefully in 90 days I will be ripped, take that lady!!!!!!!
We also had someone say they are interested in taking Minnie this weekend. I am kind of excited because it sounds like an awesome home she would go to but kind of sad at the same time. We have had her since she was a newborn puppy so I feel like a part of me is giving one of my babies away. I call the people today so I guess we will see. Other than that, it is another get together tonight and I couldn't be more excited. I am even making my brownies that aren't brownies :) If they turn out amazing, I will post the recipe, until then, you will have to patient little people and wait nicely :)

1 comment:

Launa said...

Missin' you girlie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails