Thursday, October 28, 2010

Facing Your Giants


This book is amazing!!!  When I first started reading it, my thought was "why am I even reading this book?  I don't have issues!"  Once you are finished laughing and have successfully wiped the tears from your eyes, know this............I believe that everyone has some sort of issue they are facing.  You may think the way I did, but you are wrong.  I am not saying you are going through a traumatic life experience and don't know how to handle it, it can be minor and personal that no one else knows.  Anything, anything at all.  I believe that every now and again, people need a little self help to get back on track with their life and how they want to live it.  And this is the perfect book just for that.  After every chapter I felt better, like the problems I am facing (my giants) could be taken own, that I could shrink them and handle them.  Not to mention that Max Lucado is an amazing author, in my opinion of course.  So, if you haven't read this yet, please go get a copy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails