Monday, October 25, 2010

What An End To The Day

There are times recently when I miss living in the midwest.  The fall season out there is gorgeous.  Our drive to church on Sunday mornings had us strolling down leaf colored streets with bright orange and yellow above us.  The air was crisp and there was cider to be had everywhere.  I miss it.  Fall is my favorite season.  But it is hard to miss it when 1/2 a mile from my house, I can take my girls on a sunset stroll on the beach and see this.............

                                                                              Going


                                                                              Going


                                                                           Gone

What a beautiful way to end a beautiful fall night!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails