Saturday, April 23, 2011

Miniature Glee

My oldest is part of the chorus club at her school.  "We may be small, but we are mighty" seems to be the theme of the choir directors, they are also ladies who are a little wacka-do but you love them like they are your grandparents.  This past week, before school got out, they gave their last performance for the year.  They belted out such hits as "Froggy went a courtin'" and "put a little love in your heart", it was fun!!!  My girl was super excited, mainly because we bought her new clothes and also because she got to perform in front of a "small, yet mighty" crowd.  Unfortunately, no one really shows to see them unless their kid is also in the club.  All I know is that Glee has nothing on my girl and her chorus club, I know we could take them if we had a regionals competition to go to........either that or their sweet, small smiling faces would knock them out and they wouldn't be able to sing thus letting us win :) 


1 comment:

Launa said...

How cute!! Cass is just so adorable!! Totally thinking you could take Glee (that and I don't watch the show! hehe!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails