Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party

What is going on?  I have been blogging for a while now and today I get on and check some of my favorite blogs and everyone is talking about this Ultimate Blog Party.  After watching a little brief tutorial, I think I might be able to handle this.  What better way to connect with others and fulfill my appetite to read more blogs?  So, here it is goes........

My name is Kaleena and I am a mom to 3 beautiful little girls.  We have been down a long and windy path these last couple of years but we are forging through it with grace and dignity.......some might say with laughter and little bit of absentmindedness <-------- is that even a word?  Anwyas, what you will find here is stories of my girls as they grow into amazing women, fun outings with friends, freak out moments and just plain fun.  I have also started my own small business making cupcakes and custom order cakes, you can find that link on the left, Lovin Oven Bakery (my fourth baby).  I hope you find this blog fun and uplifting and maybe even sometimes inspirational, however, I ask that you do not quote me on any of this :)  Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to "meeting" you!!!!

6 comments:

Launa said...

Hi! It's so nice to "met" you... I love your blog and your girls are so sweet! Will definitely be following you to keep up on your blog!
Happy Hopping! ;-)

The Hall Family said...

Hahahaha, you are a tard, love you :)

Dimitra said...

Hello, I'm stopping by from UBP2011. Nice to meet you! Your dauhgters are wonderful! :D
Also, I had a look at your bakery. Lovely cakes!!!
Have a nice weekend
Dimitra from greenceramictablelamp.blogspot.com

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great to meet you...what a fun party. I have enjoyed finding so many new blogs..

Hope you will stop by...I have some extra giveaways that require nothing but a comment...no jumping through hoops.

Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

the Langlands family said...

Keep it up girl!

The Hall Family said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies and thanks for the comments on my girls and my cakes Dimitra :) This is so fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails