Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today my brother should be celebrating his 36th birthday beside his wife and daughter and instead, the hole that was left years ago still resides and we will celebrate without him yet again.  Cancer is nasty and it sucks.  Cancer didn't care that my brother wanted to be a dad and husband and give them the life our father never gave us.  I know birthdays in heaven have to be better than the birthdays we have here on earth but I still wish he was here to celebrate with.  One more hug, one more I love you and one more joke to get me through the day.  Then again, after that "one more", I am sure I would want more!  Happy Birthday Justin.  I doubt you are reading blogs in heaven but I just don't feel right not wishing you a happy birthday in some way.  I will celebrate you today, I will tell your nieces more stories and keep you here with us in spirit.  I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Launa said...

Oh, beautiful post hon. So sorry about your sweet brother but am so glad you're keeping his memory alive with all those stories to your girls!!! Miss ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails