Friday, June 17, 2011

Olive Garden At Home

I need to say that I am not responsible for the recipe, however I really do wish that I was!!!!  I had some zucchini in my fridge and wanted to make a pasta dish with it but had no clue what to do.  I was wanting a really good alfredo sauce but had yet to be happy with one.  And that was when this super yummy recipe came into my life.  It jumped out at me with the title, it said ti is better than Olive Garden!!!  I was pretty skeptical when reading that.  Olive Garden alfredo, while I am sure it is loaded with way too many calories is also extremely delicious.  I can never order anything else except their chicken alfredo with angel hair pasta every time we go because I love the sauce!!  Because of it's claim, I had to try it and OMG, yes I said OMG, it is freakin fantastic!!!!!!  I dipped my spoon in when it was done to get a taste and I screamed OMG!!!  (I normally never use that term but it was warranted) The shriek of OMG brought my kids running wondering what was going on.  I told them how amazing dinner was going to be and thank the good Lord above, they agreed.  I didn't have any angel hair pasta on hand but I used regular spaghetti noodles and put some garlic sauteed zucchini on top.  Needless to say, dinner was OMG fantastic, you must try this recipe asap!!!!!!  Head on over here for the recipe and in the meantime, enjoy some delicious pictures (I don't claim to be a great photographer because, well, I am not, but food still looks good to me no matter what).....

This was my kids plate with cut up noodles :)

Oh that sauce, I think I might dream of that darn sauce!



On a side note, I was told that I HAD to take this picture!!!!  I happily obliged, they did however come running when they heard me shrieking with delight!!!

1 comment:

Launa said...

Oh my, that looks so, so good!! I love alfredo!! That last pic of your girls is so cute... miss you all so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails