Friday, January 16, 2009

Alone Tonight


It feels so weird not having Will here at night. He is having his follow up sleep study to see if the surgery they did in November worked. So, I am here alone with the girls and the dog. Hayley is super active as I sit here. She hasn't been doing too much moving today so I guess she is making up for it, it feels like she is doing gymnastics in there!!! Today is another day I am wishing I was in California already too, it is -45 outside with the windchill today!!!! How ridiculous is that? I talked to my cousin Brittney today and she said it has been in the 80's.......I think after living in this cold, I will be wearing flip flops all year round in California. Growing up I would get so cold during the winter out there, but it is nothing compared to the winter here, so I think I will be better now. Lets hope a cold front doesn't hit once we get out there though.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails