Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Girls Night Out


Tonight was a ton of fun. Cassidy has been having a hard time lately, I think it has to do with the move, I think she is confused and sad and happy all in one and just doesn't know how to deal with how she feels. So, there are times where she just cries over nothing and gets so sad or paranoid over certain things. So, I had a hair appointment tonight and decided to turn it into a girls night out for me and Cass. Will mentioned it as well, he said he knows she could use one. So, after my hair was done, we went to the mall and she got her nails done. And mine needed a fill so that was good. Then she got to eat at her all time favorite restaurant; Rainforest Cafe. She even got the big souvenir cup with an icee inside. While we were eating dinner and having a nice talk, with her occasionally running over to the fish tank, she loves that thing, she decided she wanted to get presents for Will and Kendall. She is such a sweetheart. So, we first went to Bass Pro Shop but after seeing her picks for Will, like a camouflaged fleece pullover or bright blue fishing hat, I convinced her to go to a skate shop to get him something. We ended up getting a shirt at Pac Sun and then a jumbo coloring book for Kendall at Disney. It was just so nice to be out with her getting to have some special time together. Listening to her stories and ideas is awesome, it is hard to think she is old enough to have those now. There were times during dinner were I just sat and stared at her, I am so proud of my little girl and just looking at how she is growing makes me tear up sometimes, I want her to stop growing so quickly!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails