Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here We Go Again


I swear I have no immune system!!! I was feeling better this weekend. I still had some stuffiness going on but nothing bad at all, I was able to fully function. Then Monday it started to feel like it was in my chest. Then Tuesday morning it was so bad I had the worst time breathing. Will came home from work and was really concerned so he took me to the ER and it turns out I have really bad bronchitis. So, I am on an anti-biotic for that now as well. I still don't feel any better. The breathing has been a little better but my eyes are runny and my nose is runny/stuffy and my ears hurt. I still have a cough, not all the time but when I do, it hurts so bad. I don't think I have had a good nights sleep in 48 hours. I have been sick with one thing or another for the last month, this is starting to get on my nerves!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails