Sunday, October 25, 2009

Camping!!


Yesterday afternoon my Aunt called and about an hour later we were camping. There is a nice little campground one exit down from the base, it was really nice. A lot of family and friends were there and Cass was showing off the whole night. She was singing and dancing and just having a great time. Hayley wasn't too thrilled though. She just loves being home with her bed and her things so the getting her to sleep was a little rough but after laying with her on the couch, forehead to forehead and her little hand resting on my cheek, she was out and my heart was a puddle. I have been very emotional after having her but I also think just knowing this is our last and this will be the last time for a lot of those things, it makes me even more emotional. If we could afford it and my body could handle it, I think I would be ok with 20 or so kids :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails