Monday, October 26, 2009

A horrible 24 hours!!!


Ok, so I think the only symptom I am missing from the swine flu is a fever. This is horrible whatever it is!!! I have had a minor cough for about a week, it was so minor I thought nothing of it. Then on Sunday while we were camping it started to get worse. After we got home, it felt like it just exploded. I cough so much it is hard to breathe sometimes and my chest and throat are both killing me. I ended up only getting 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night, and even what I got I wouldn't consider real sleep. It seemed like every time I went to lay down it would get worse and I would be up coughing (and eventually getting sick), yuck!!! Today I feel even worse but am so exhausted so hopefully I get some sleep tonight. Normally I can handle it when Will is gone but for some reason, the past 2 weeks have been a living nightmare, I really need him home!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails