Saturday, October 24, 2009

Oh life!!!


This week has been crazy!!! Both the girls and I had been feeling a lot better so we were able to go about our normal schedule, and then Thursday hit. I got up and went to MOPS after dropping Cass off at school and that's when the you know what hit the fan. On the way home from picking her up at school I started feeling sick. When we got home, it was not pretty. I could only go for maybe 10 minutes and then get sick again. Cass was all worried and Kendall cries whenever anyone throws up so she was freaking out too. And I don't think it helped that Hayley spit up some of her food right after I did, Kendall was a wreck at that point. I don't think I have ever seen anyone so terrified of puke!!! Luckily Friday was better, I was actually able to function and today hasn't been bad, I just cant stop coughing which is just plain annoying!!! This morning was crazy though. I had a parents meeting for the girl scout troop and this one lady brought her 6 kids!!! They were nuts, they got into our food and started eating it all and broke our grandfather clock and blinds. Not to mention the hitting and name calling towards all the other kids there. Poor Kendall got it the worst since she was the smallest. And what was their mom doing the whole time? Nothing!!!! I was so shocked, she did absolutely nothing!!!!! Everyone else was parenting her kids to no avail, they would just laugh at you. One of the little girls said she didn't want to be in girl scouts anymore because of this and I promised her it would never be like that again, those kids wouldn't be coming to the meetings. My house was so neat and clean and now ti looks like someone broke in, ugh. Time to relax and hopefully get rid of this darn cough!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails