Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's official!!!


I am officially the troop leader for Cassidy's Girl Scouts troop. Needless to say, I am a little freaked out!!! She wanted to join but I never thought I would be the one leading, lol. This Saturday we are going to have a parent info meeting at the house so everyone can get to know who I am and then starting on November 6 and every other week after that, we will have meetings at MY house, aaaaggggghhhhh. Luckily Will is gone or I would get the shameful head shake. He always says that I volunteer for too much and cant say no. Which is true, and it is both a blessing and a curse :) I love helping out and it makes me happy if I can help others but I try to help everyone and sometimes I get stretched waaaay too thin. And on top of it, I think I am going to be starting EMT school. It will take me a long time to get my degree for clinical psychology so I thought in the meantime, I could be an EMT, I could work the graveyard shift and help bring in some money around here. And working in the middle of the night would let me have the days with my girls and hubby and not feel like I am missing out on anything. Except maybe my sanity :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails