Monday, October 19, 2009

Will's gone and the house is sick!!!!


I swear, it's like life knows when Will is getting ready to leave, lol. The day before he left I was sicker than a dog. I knew it was only the beginning of things to come. Of course I get sick, followed by Cassidy which then gets passed on to Kendall and from holding Hayley it was inevitable that she got sick as well. It has just been a blah kind of week. I stayed home from Community Group, MOPS and church, I don't want to be the person infecting all of San Clemente with whatever this is :) However, this week we are starting to feel better, woo hoo. Well actually I started feeling better over the weekend so I actually got a little me time in :) On Friday night I went with my friend Kristi and her mom Linda to the Improv in Brea, we saw Craig Shoemaker.....he is hilarious!!!!!!!!! And then Saturday my mom and I got up super early, way too early, and had a garage sale. We should have just slept in!!!! There was no one out looking for garage sales, it was nuts!!!! The only good thing that came out of it was my grandfather clock :) There was a girl down the street having a garage sale, she has a long sad story of why she was selling everything, but she said that it had been in her family for 40 years and she didn't want her soon to be ex-husband to get his hands on it so she was selling it. I wasn't going to spend the money on it, I was having a garage sale to make money not to spend it, but later in the day she walked down to the house and asked if I just wanted it for free. I guess no one wanted it and again, she didn't want her soon to be ex to have it. So, we gave her $20, we felt bad she was just giving it away and now I have a grandfather clock in my front room :) I feel like such a grown up, hahaha. So now that we are all feeling better, things should go back to normal this week. The only one left a little sick is me and its mainly just an annoying cough. I could guarantee though if Will was here, we wouldn't have been sick, it never happens when he is home, only while he is gone. I guess God knows how much I can handle all at once by myself so He gives it to me :)
By the way, and I by no means meant to put this last, but it was also Wills birthday on Friday!!! He is now a stunning young 33 year old man, we will celebrate after he comes back home, woo hoo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails