Sunday, November 22, 2009

Camping at the beach


This weekend we went camping with my dads side of the family. We didn't end up having to go far since it was on the base beach but it was sooo pretty and so much fun!!!!! The girls always have fun going camping and being around family. And I got to meet my Aunts best friend Molly who knew me as a baby I guess. She said she remembered me in my infant carrier with my mom, so funny. She was so sweet though and the girls took to her right away as well and fought for attention of course. And while we were there Hayley's first tooth came in, she is growing up way too fast!!!!!! We also decided to bring Minnnie down for the day on Saturday, we were a little apprehensive since she is still in puppy mode and acts like a spaz most of the time but she did awesome.

No news on my medical stuff. However, a new symptom has arrived and it comes in the form of not breathing. It seems like I lose my breath and my throat closes quite a lot now, it is really scary. So, hopefully I will be seen soon and they can get to the bottom of this.
And just a side note, the above picture is not from this weekend, it was taken over the summer. I am still trying to catch up on the pictures so I can get more posted :) But it fits nicely, so you can always pretend I inserted a recent picture :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails