Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween......and birthday :)


This last weekend was so much fun!!!! On Friday night my Aunt church had what they call Mega Night. They had tons of those big jumpy things and food and games, it was a lot of fun, and the girls got to get dressed up in their costumes which is always fun! After we got done there we went back to my Aunts new apartment, which is amazing by the way, and we watched the Disneyland fireworks!! You can see them from her living room window, it is so cool!!!! Then of course Saturday was Halloween. We carved pumpkins ( I know, a little late on that one) and then my mom came down and took the girls trick or treating along with Will. My mom even dressed up as a witch, it was fun!!!!! Then on Sunday we celebrated Wills birthday since he had been gone for it. He got chocolate chip banana pancakes for breakfast with maple bacon on the side and pizza, beer, and German chocolate cake for dinner/dessert. It was kind of low key but he said he loved just being home with us, so hopefully it was the best birthday ever :)
By the way, I know the pictures don't match the blogs :) I am such a slacker when it comes to uploading pictures so I figured I would just post any pictures, any picture is better than no picture right?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails