Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Wedding and a doctors visit


Yesterday my friend Kristi whom I have known for 20 years, which makes me feel really old by the way, got married!!! It was really pretty and her mom rented a stretch hummer to take us to dinner at the Chart House. The food was amazing by the way, you could cut the steak with a spoon it was so tender!!! The bride and groom looked amazing it was just a very special time!!!!


On to another note, I had a doctors appointment today. I have had a lump on the back of my throat for almost a month now and within the last few days I have had another one come up under my chin. Last week I went in to have them check it and they took a swab of it which came back negative so I had to go back in today. The doctor looked at it and determined he had no clue what it was and was very concerned. He did some blood work and wants me back no later than next week. I was ok until I talked to Will and then I basically broke down. I don't think I am scared that this is life threatening but I am very nervous it is something serious that would involve a lot of treatment. I don't know, it is just never comforting to have a doctor not know and be worried. The doctor should never be the one worried, lol. So, prayers would be really nice. I feel weird asking for prayer for me, I feel almost selfish for asking, lol, but it would be nice :) And I will keep you posted on what happens when I find out :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails