Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All About Baby

All moms think that their kids are the cutest and show them off every now and again.  Most of the time it is when they do something funny or accomplish great feats, today I am bragging just because I have cute pictures and I want to share.  Is it really that bad to have to sit there and stare at a sweet little face?  I love staring at the sweet faces of all your little ones, I promise I do, so stare a little at mine.
This is our littlest one enjoying her very first Oreo cookie.  I was cooking in the kitchen and she was super whiney, trying to climb my leg and let the whole neighborhood know just how unhappy she was.  I remembered buying my secret stash of Oreos earlier and thought it might just do the trick.  Yes, an Oreo before dinner, sue me or send the mommy doing something bad police.  It made my little one super happy and I got to take a cute chocolate filled face picture.  Mission accomplished.
Oh how I love her sweet blue eyes!!!!  However, try to look above that and see her cute flower propped right on top of her sweet little head.  It was a gift that was given from The Pleated Poppy when I went to a blog party called Blog Sugar thrown by a sweet gal over here.  I wear it from time to time and love it.  However, the other night before we headed out to see some friends, I was trying to find a cute headband for my baldy baby.  She has a pink headband with nothing on it and it is comfy on her head, however she is channeling a little 80's workout queen when she wears it.  However, add a super cute flower that matches her shirt perfectly and look how cute!!!!  I think I like it better than when I wear it!!!!  Ok, I am almost off my momma soapbox, I just have one more thing.  Our little one has always said "dadda".  First, it was because she wanted her dadda, then everything turned into dadda.  She would point and say "dadda" for everything.  I have been trying and trying and trying to get her to say momma.  Mission finally accomplished!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails