Sunday, June 27, 2010

Febreze Fun

I don't know if many of you know about House Party, but it is a pretty cool website.  It is basically big name companies who have new products coming out and send products for you to display in your home and have a party to get the word out.  My good friend Amanda had done it before and had given me some cool stuff to try.  So, I went to the website and signed up.  It is all free.  There will be a list of "parties" that you need to apply for.  I guess after applying they look for people who fit the description of people they are looking for and if you win, you get the stuff.  I had been applying for numerous things and recently was told that I wont the Febreze house party.  I was super stoked.  A couple of weeks later, a FedEx man came to my door with a large box.  What was in that box you ask?

This is not a picture from me.  I got it from someone elses page because I was too excited to take a picture of all my stuff before it went away.

I actually think that I received more of the boxes to the left.  How cool is that though?  My house smells amazing!!!!  Most of the scents were pomegranate mango, but I think the new stuff, to the right, is Hawaiian and Laundry.  They are the new things Febreze was excited about.  They are called Set and Refresh.  Basically you insert the yummy smelly thing inside the container and it smells the area up with an amazing fragrance.  I currently have one in the laundry room.  Not because laundry doesn't smell good to me, our lovely black lab sleeps in there and so it smells more like dog.  I knew this all along but my good friend Pattie would always let me know when she came over :)  So, if you ever have a chance, I suggest you go over to House Party, register (for free) and apply.  You never know what cool stuff you may get!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails