Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello Dinner

Tonight I was super excited.  Not only because I had a glass of wine in my hand (amen to that), but mainly because I was making Pioneer Woman's Chicken with Olives.  I saw it on her blog the other day and it looked ridiculously good.  And I have never tasted a PW dish I have not liked.  This is not a recipe that you make last minute, it definitely takes time to prepare and put it all together.  But I must tell you over and over, it is all worth it!!!!  This dish has your meat with pasta and bits of yummyness all covered in a super yummy sauce.  For all the bloggers out there, you know the magic that is known as PW and if you are new or don't blog and are wondering who the heck PW is, go to her site and look around.  She is an amazing woman!!  She even wrote a novel which is all about her and her husband and their love story, it is so good it will make you swoon.  And just a little info, I was googling a couple of nights ago out of sheer boredom and found out a lot about PW and family.  And one bit of info I got all excited about, her novel is being made into a movie that will come out in 2012!!  And right now, Reese Witherspoon is set to play her.  I see a girls night.....we totally have time to plan but I am still excited.  So, go to her site and then make this for dinner tomorrow!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails