Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cassidy is a super 1st grader!!!!


I was really nervous for her to start school, not only because I cannot stand this school district, it is horrible and the main district in Illinois that is considered poverty stricken, great huh? But last year she had a horrible teacher who didn't care what she didn't understand as long as she got her through the year. So, her teacher sent home a packet today from their work last week and her penmanship is actually pretty good. I didn't really get a good feel for her teacher when I met her, she was very standoffish but I think she may be a little more strict than the last which is what she needs. She did put that her work was "poor" on one of her papers and I could not see what was wrong so she may be a little too strict, but I think Cassidy will do good......until we move and I put her in a better school district in California.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails