Monday, September 29, 2008

Mary and Joseph


Yesterday was an exact week since my brother left. It was a really rough day. I don't know if this pain is ever going to get any better.


Yesterday was also the day I performed. It went really well. And after my last performance, the lady who directed it approached Will and I and said that she wants me to play Mary in the Christmas play. As we were talking about it, she mentioned that they still needed someone to play Joseph and she kind of looked at Will. So I asked if she was asking if he wanted to do it and she said, it would be nice to have you both in it. So, this Christmas, Will and I will be Mary and Joseph......I don't know how excited he is, I think he is a little nervous but I am stoked :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails