Monday, September 8, 2008

What A Monday!!!!


Cassidy freaked out again today when I dropped her off. I was told just to drop her off and go. So, I got out of the car with her, gave her hugs and kisses and told her to go to her line and she was screaming. I told her to turn around and walk to her line and she went a little bit so I started to go back to the car and she ran to me. She did this over and over until some nice lady asked what class she was in and took her for me. I don't know how to keep her from doing this every morning!!! I am told once she is in school she is fine. And then Will told me he got us free Faith Hill concert tickets for Wednesday, I was so excited. I guess she is making her Christmas cd and invited military for free. But, I have a rehearsal and meeting that night I cannot get out of, so no Faith Hill for me :(

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails