Monday, September 15, 2008

My First Old Moment!!!


I was working at Gymboree last night doing inventory and there are a couple girls who are 17 there and some just a little bit older. One of my managers is just a couple years older than me and we started talking about a band from the 90's, it was a pretty popular band and were all over the radio. As we were talking about them, most of the girls said "who?"........I thought they were joking at first but the girls had no idea who we were talking about. Of course I couldn't remember a single song, I kept thinking of every other song I know. But, I felt so old, they had no idea who I was talking about. And to make matters worse, my manager said, well, they were out around 1994, one of the girls then said "Oh, well I was probably only going on 5 then", oh gosh, I feel old!!!


Also, while I was working last night, I fell. It wasn't a big fall but when I hit the ground I had a huge pain shoot through my belly. So, as soon as the doctors office opens this morning I am going to be calling to see if I should come in, it makes me nervous!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails