Friday, September 26, 2008

Update


I haven't wanted to be on here at all, but I made this site and promised to keep it updated so that's what I am going to do. This week has been horrible. My brother Justin passed away on Sunday at the age of 33. He had fought for a long time but just couldn't do it anymore. I know he is in Heaven looking down on me and the rest of the family but I still want him here so bad it hurts. So, needless to say, I haven't wanted to do anything and the only reason I am on here is to try to take my mind off of things. Something else happened this week, on Monday, Kendall turned two. It was the day after Justin passed so it was a horrible day to try to get through but I did. We even had a little party for Kendall. We took her and couple of her friends to Chuck E Cheese, she had a blast!!!!!!!! Please keep me and my family in your prayers, this is a horrible time for us!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails