Monday, September 15, 2008

We Saw The Baby!!!!


Well, as I mentioned in my last post, last night while I was working, I fell. So, this morning I called the doctor and they wanted to see me. Will was able to get off work to come with me too. We got to hear the heartbeat at the office, it was 169 which I guess is good. Then they said to make sure everything was ok, they wanted to have me go for an ultrasound. So, we drove over to that office and got to see the baby!!!! It was moving quite a bit, and then once it started to settle down, it stretched real big and curled into a ball, with its butt in the air, so cute!!! And we got about 3 different pics. I swear in one of them I see little boy parts, we shall see, but that made me happy. And seeing it move and hearing its heartbeat was amazing!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails