Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Is It The Weekend Yet?


Wow, as yesterday went on, it got even worse. I got a phone call from the school counselor telling me that Cassidy had run away from school. However, I didn't even get the phone call until AFTER they had found her and brought her back to school and calmed her down and sent her back to class!!!! I was so mad!!!! She hates this school so much that she is willing to just run away and try to find her way home. I obviously talked to her when I picked her up about how wrong it is and how something could have happened. But when I tried to talk to the principal, she didn't seem to think it was that big of a deal. I don't know if it is going to take a kid running away form school and actually getting hurt for them to care. I cant transfer her out of the district and we cannot afford private school, I just wish Wills orders would hurry up so we could move out of here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails