Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Ponytail

Our first two girls had hair that was long enough on their first birthdays that they each have their first year pictures with hair in itty bitty pigtails.  They weren't much of a pigtail but it was super cute!!!  Hayley has decided that she wants to take her sweet time in growing any sort of hair!  I get annoyed when we have to leave the house and have tons of hair to do and Will reminds me that one day I will have Hayley's to do as well and will complain more.  But for now, I will complain that I want the girl to grow some darn hair!!!  She is 17 months old and this was her first ponytail, can you even call it a ponytail?  We ran errands that day and a lady at the store did one of those pity looks and said "awww, look at that little hair-do".....yeah well, it had to be done!!  I cannot wait and I want my girl to have pigtails and bows!!!!  So until then, it is Aladdin style ponies!!!  Flash forward to this time next year when I complain of the tons of hair I am having to do before leaving the house :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails