Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Power Of Prayer

How many people have had something happen to them  in a physical nature and prayed for God to heal them and had it happen?  I know many a people out there in the blog world may not be Christians and may not believe in the healing power of God but hopefully reading this will impact someone in such a way that they may pick up that dusty book in their drawer called the Bible and read how awesome our God is! 

I haven't posted a lot about my medical issues I have been dealing with lately but it has had me enduring numerous tests and on different meds.  Nothing thus far has turned up and no meds have really helped.  I like to think that I am a good Christian girl but it seems with everything going on lately I have not taken the time to sit down and pray.  Not for me and not for others and that is not a good thing.  I normally have a routine and have not been sticking to it as of late.  But this whole time I have been dealing with my issues I have had that sense that something was telling me to pray to God.  Instead of looking to my doctors, look to the ultimate healer.  And trust me, I have given things to God before and asked for things and they haven't happened.  In those moments I don't think that He is ignoring me, I know He hears but He also knows what is best for me, what will make me stronger in Him.  But a couple of days ago I started praying that God would heal me.  That whatever is going on, He would heal me so that I could live a normal life, being able to be the best mom to my kids that I can be, because with my ailments, there are times I have had to "check out" of the whole mommy duties.  And I can honestly say that since I have been handing it over to God, I have not had any of the feelings I have had before.  That is not to say that they wont come back r that God wants these to go away to make room for something else, but as of now, I am feeling amazing!!!  Many people who don't believe can chalk it up to anything medical.  Maybe something in my body chemistry has changed, maybe I have done something else with my lifestyle to make that change.  But I know the real reason. I prayed to an amazing God and He had been waiting for me to call upon Him.  To seek out His medical advice.  Our God is an amazing God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I pray that if you have a personal relationship with God that you nuture it and care for it.  And for those of you who may not have that relationship, I pray that one day you will.  That whatever is holding you back will not defeat you and you will give in and listen, He can change your life!!!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails