Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Friends

For a couple of weeks we had a teeny tiny visitor in our house.  I first thought this was going to be a nuisance who would leave a pee trail in my dog free home but the little rascal turned out to be a perfect fit.............


Meet Jewels everyone.  She belongs to a very dear friend to me and they had to leave super quickly for an unexpected trip.  So, we got to have a little visitor come and stay with us.  She doesn't bark and loves to snuggle on the couch.  Oh and did I mention that her family never lets her on the couch to snuggle so we completely ruined their dog for them?  But the thing is so small and the weather was chilly and I thought she needed warmth, so I let her up and she would snuggle between me and the couch, it made me want another baby, ha.  She left on Halloween night but I swear she was hesitant to go, she looked back at me like she knew she was going back home to where she wasn't allowed on the couch anymore..........yes Daniela, if you are reading this, I still say your dog loves me more :)  Not to mention that our baby misses her tiny nap friend :)

1 comment:

Launa said...

She was pretty sweet!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails