Friday, November 19, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

This past weekend I went  to my second annual So You Think You Can Dance Tour.  The show was amazing, I was not shocked.  And to top it off, we had amazing seats!!!!!  We were so close I felt like I could reach out and touch them.........I guess it was good for them that I wasn't that close, haha.  The show was amazing like I said before and we stayed after to meet them all, of course.  2 of the girls got to meet Dominick which was the ultimate and my ultimate was meeting Robert.  Oh Roberto, had I been 8 years younger and single without kids, we would totally be the best couple ever :)


I have completely lost my train of thought.....what was I saying?  Oh yes, oh Roberto.....oh wait, no, I think I was moving on from that.  Anyways, I am super excited for this next season to start so that I can go on the tour and stalk meet the amazing dancers again.  Oh, and the highlight of the night?  Courtney!!  Cass loves Camp Rock and Courtney was one of the back up dancers.  Since she watches SYTYCD with me, she knew who Courtney was.  She would pick her out every time the movie comes on.  Demi Lovato who?  Not that she doesn't love Demi but she kept picking Courtney out dancing behind her, lol.  I told this to Courtney (well, after I was laughing with my Aunt and totally snorted and she told me she totally heard that, lovely, thanks genetics) and she was so touched and told me to tell my lovely girl hello for her.  Oh the squeals that came from my girl!!!!  It made her night!!!!  Ok, that is all, I am now headed to Target to super size the pic of me and Robert and frame it on my bedroom wall :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails