Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Aaarrrggghhhh

A couple of weekends ago I took my little pirates to the Pirate Dinner Adventure.  Kendall has been begging to go every single time we pass the place, so we finally broke down and took them.  We really had a great time.  We went with my mom so we got in some Grandma time as well!!!  And of course Grandma had to have her little pirates in he right pirate gear.
So as you can see, Cass is giving us her best pirate "aaarrrggghhh", Kendall is contemplating if she wants to do what her sister is doing and Hayley is 2 seconds from ripping off that hat, she hated that thing.  Kendall didn't care for it very much either so my mom and I decided to be cool.
Pretty soon it was time for the pre-show to start.  That is when this walked out.

He is the captain of the show.  My mom and I looked at one another and I believe the words "well, heelllloooooo captain" were uttered, followed by this picture which was followed by him acknowledging said pervy statement and a wink may or may not have been in the mix as well.  I think all of that was followed by one seriously red faced mama, yeah, my poor kids had to deal with their mom acting like a total dork.  The pre-show was fun, they had a lot of audience involvement and then we got to go sit down and eat and watch the show.  I didn't get any pictures inside, it is super dark and my kids were going nuts and I was trying to balance Hayley one my lap and actually watch the show and eat. All in all it was a great night, tons of fun!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails