Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good and Good For You

Ok, so maybe not good for you but definitely much better than having a candy bar.  Have you tried these yet?
They are super yummy!!!!!  I got a free sample in the mail and didn't know if I wanted to even try it.  Most diet foods that have chocolate in it tastes like diet food.  But, it was free and I thought, what can it hurt?  I am so glad I tried it.  This bar tastes just like a butterfinger!!  It is not the same size but it is just the right amount and super yummy!!!  Plus, it is only 100 calories so it is a perfect snack or for one of those moments when you need something sweet.  They are a little pricey, I think the box of 6 is around $4 but it is worth it!!!!  Now I think I want one, gotta go :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails