Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baby Chunks

Living in California means that we get to wear shorts for almost the whole entire year.  And yes, while the rest of you have been trapped inside with 20 feet of snow blowing around outside of your door, I have had my front door open to let the 75 degree weather and the smell of fresh cut grass creep into my home.  And while that has been happening, I have taken the opportunity to put my little chubby legged baby in shorts.
There is something that I just love abut short little legs with little chunky rolls popping out of shorts.  I squeeze them, when she least expects it, I sneak up behind her and squeeze her sweet little legs and tell her how cute they are.  Don't worry, I do this only to my children because I do know how disturbing it may be to do that to anyone elses child, I promise I will never go that far, even if your child is super cute in shorts with little fat legs.  And please don't mind the hair on my girl.  It has taken her forever to even get any hair and now it is in a wild phase, the only time it ever looks tame is right after her bath when it is wet and slicked down.  I love my crazy haired, chubby legged baby!!!!  (and yes, I have been told numerous times she is in fact no longer a baby but a toddler, to that I say lalalalalalalalala (with fingers in my ears), she is indeed my baby!!!!!)

1 comment:

Launa said...

Lalalalalalalala is right!!!! No more growing!!! Cute post... she is adorable as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails