Saturday, February 19, 2011

Family and Friends

I love my Aunt.  She is a wonderful woman and we have a great time together.  From time to time she will come down and rent a cottage at the beach about 1/2 mile from our house and she brings her friends.  Her friends are a riot!!!  I love being able to hang out with this group of people.  They are always warm and welcoming and you can always walk away with your belly hurting from all of the laughter.  It never fails that there will be a moment when we are all in the same room and there are at least 3 different discussions going on and I can look around the room and just feel blessed.  This is life!!!
One of my Uncles is in this picture but there was supposed to be another on.  Why is here not there you ask?  Well, it turns out that he is train cursed.  And by that I mean that any time he steps foot on a train, it kills someone, lol.  It has happened once before I guess but that night, he was supposed to be taking the train down, after getting off work early and showing up around 7.  Well, the train he was on hit a person on a horse, thus killing the person and horse.  So, his eta was pushed back to 9 or so.  Around 9 or so my Aunt got another text.  After the train finally was able to go again, it hit another person!!!  Seriously 2 people and a horse were all killed.  So, he arrived sometime around 11pm.  Let me be the first to say, I don't think riding on a train interests me much anymore!!!!

1 comment:

Launa said...

It should interest you... just maybe not your uncle!! heehe!! miss ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails