Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby blues


So our house has been a disaster since Christmas Eve. We had been super busy going to different peoples houses that by the time we got home I was not in the mood to put everything away where it should go, so it pretty much got dumped in the front room by the tree. Then of course the next morning, after Christmas day, the girls went nuts with all their new things and the house just continued to get worse. So, yesterday was my day to clean it all up, I was starting to go a little nuts just looking at it all and knew it had to be done. I was about to vacuum in the tv room and if you have been here you know it is not a huge room so the swing we have kind of angled in there is pretty much just in the way. It was then that i realized, we never really use the swing anymore, I actually couldn't remember the last time I put Hayley in her swing so I asked Will if he could remember and he said no. Yeah, we don't use it, lol. So, we decided it was time to put away the swing. And yes, I cried!!!!!! It just seems like one more step towards no more baby in the house. She is crawling, well army crawling but she is a military brat :), and even eats real food from time to time, not just the yucky baby stuff. She is just growing up so fast and it makes me so sad. On the plus side, we do have more room in the tv room now and it doesn't look as cluttered :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails