Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last blog of the year


Wow, kind of crazy that this is the last day of 2009. It has been a great year and a not so great year. We had a lot of things happen....we moved from Illinois to California and we had our sweet little girl Hayley, 2 of the biggest and of course Hayley tops the list. Its hard to think that in the year 2010 I will have a 1 year old, a 4 year old and an 8 year old!!!! Am I old enough to have an 8 year old? Lol. Hopefully this is a great year. I am hoping to go back to school, Cassidy has decided she wants to be baptised and we are having Kendall and Hayley dedicated at our church on Mother's Day. So far it seems like it will be a great one :) I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe new year and I cant wait to make more memories together!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails