Friday, December 18, 2009

The best blog yet!!!!!


So I am going to be quick with this weeks happenings only because they pale in comparison to what I really want to talk about :) So Monday night was the girl scout Christmas party, it went really well and the girls looked so cute singing in front of everyone. We had one get sick but she was picked up by dad and felt better that night when we stopped by to wish her well. After that I went to my MOPS meeting, well, I guess I can call it the after party, lol. We had a get together at Lynne's house again and had coffee and too much yummy food while talking about what inspires us. And even though I have my "what inspires me" I must say that those women who have come into my life inspire me beyond words, they are just plain amazing!!!!!! That night was the night we learned our internet wasn't working so we have been without for days now. Who knew I depended so much on a freakin computer?!!!! 1 Christmas party, 1 rehearsal and girl scout field trip to CHOC hospital later lands us here tonight. While I was catching up on e-mails our sweet 7 year old girl came to us and excepted Jesus into her heard and as her Lord and Saviour!!!!!!! My heart is filled with joy and my eyes with tears :) It was the best feeling in the world, I cannot even explain it. We told her the angels in heaven were celebrating and among them are her Grandma and Uncle Justin :) I don't even know how to keep writing about it because I just lose words, I am so happy i feel there are no words. Just praise be to God, I am so blessed!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails