Friday, January 8, 2010

Cookies!!!!!!


Trust me, I have felt like I am a Girl Scout leader, especially with all the happenings last month. However, last night I felt like a real troop leader. I went with my co-leader to our first cookie meeting. We got to try the new cookie, which is yummy by the way...it has cranberries and white chocolate in it, and saw all the incentives for selling and of course all the confusing and stress causing details of how to actually do cookie sales. I am kinda looking forward to it though. Cassidy is excited and wants to sell a bunch so I am getting pretty excited too. So, don't be surprised when I hit you up for 10 boxes.........my little girl wants to sell :)

1 comment:

Launa said...

So glad I can leave comments now!! Anyways, we can't wait to buy lots and lots of cookies... Chris always says we don't buy enough!! Go Girl Scouts!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails