Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rotten Kids


Ok, so not completely rotten but they seem to be striving to get there. Last night I uploaded pictures off of our camera and onto the computer, and after do so, I completely forgot to put the camera card back in the camera. I didn't realize that of course afterwards, I actually got ready and went and had a nice night of facials with some of my friends. It was so nice to get out!!! I came home and went to sleep and actually woke up nicely this morning, normally I dread mornings but this one wasn't so bad. While Cassidy got dressed I came to the desk to look at my organizer to see if I had anything going on today, that was when I realized I had left my camera card in the computer, so i bent down to reach for it...........and its not there. I called Will to see if maybe he noticed and put it somewhere safe and he said no. Which leaves us with two very guilty little girls who swear they didn't touch it. Of course it sprouted legs and ran away, the camera card was never happy with us as a family and it saw its opportunity last night and is now in a better home storing pictures of a much nicer family upon itself. I am so steamed right now, I have looked everywhere and it hasn't come up. We have pictures on there that have not been developed since before we moved out here. They have Hayley's birth pictures (not the birth, ewww, afterwards, hehe). I am waiting to find it in the trash or under water somewhere and cry because those pictures are gone :(
On another note, Will left today for 8 days. The girls actually do really well when he is gone and actually listen more, kind of strange. However, it gets lonely and I am even more tired, so I wish he was home. And I am sure he does too, not only to be home with his family but this week we have horrid rain storms, today is supposed to get 2 inches and tomorrow between 7 and 8!!!!! We had 3 yesterday and already there are mudslides and flooding. So, lets pray he can stay dry and out of any floods or mudslides that may happen, wherever he is.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails