Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So Far So Good


Prayers are being answered every minute of the day!! I was planning on calling Cassidy's doctor on Monday but decided to wait and see what her teacher would report to me after school. And the report was? Good!!!!! Cassidy had one minor slip up at school but it had nothing to do with an emotional outburst, she had trouble with math, which is fine, she is only in second grade and her brain has missed a lot. So, no call that day. Then I waited to see how yesterday went and again, good!!!! And she actually had nothing happen that day, emotional or school work wise. I am so happy and so thankful. I am taking this as a sign that the meds she is on are starting to work and we may not need to change her. I am elated she wont have to go through with more testing and switching meds and seeing what comes from that. Granted, she may need this in the future, but for now, things are looking amazing :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails