Monday, September 27, 2010

Can You Feel It?


I love Fall!!!  Fall brings with it feelings of family and togetherness for me.  It is the smell of pies baking in the oven and the feeling of a warm sweater wrapped around my body on a crisp evening.  This summer was not much of a summer, we had cooler temperatures.  So, is that the reason that it is 106 at 3:30pm at the beach here in California?  Seriously?  Our house does not even have air because we were told that we were so close to the beach that we didn't need the air, a beach breeze will cool us down.  I don't think the beach breeze wanted to come out today because it too wanted to stay indoors and keep cool from this heat.  What is going on?!!!!!  Oh, and the above picture?  Totally not taken by me, I got it off of google because we don't get pretty fall weather like that in California at the beach.  I did get 2 seasons of seeing this when we lived in Illinois and I miss it!!!!  So, California.....or God, if you are listening, please turn down the heat, it is Fall!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails