Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free Coffee Day

I love coffee.  I have normal coffee days with my friends and you can find me inside a Starbucks or Coffee Bean at least a couple of times a month.  Coffee Bean is more my fave and today is no different.  Every so often they have free coffee days, mostly when they have a new flavor come out.  Today between 4-7, they are having a free coffee day for either their Pumpkin Spice Latte/ice blended or Cinnamon French Toast latte/ice blended.  I went with the french toast latte and it is super yummy!!!  It tastes just like french toast and now I want to be 8 again on Christmas morning opening presents and spending time with my family.  It is so warm and cozy!!!!  I heard a lot of people say how yummy their ice blended ones were too.  So, check you local Coffee Bean and go get yourself some free coffee!!!  Oh, and I see a lot of blogs who plug businesses and have this little snippet at the end, not sure if it is a legal thing or not but I feel like I must.  I am not getting paid in any way to endorse this company, I just freakin love their coffee!!!  Alright, now put your laptop down and go get some coffee!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails