Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake?

(please disregard the horrid picture, I am also not a professional photo taker)

As with most bloggers out there, I love going to Pioneer Woman's site everyday, sometimes more than once.  She is witty and hilarious and the girl can cook.  Awhile ago I printed out the recipe for the Best Chocolate Sheet Cake.  I finally made it this past week and I don't know what to think.  I read so many comments on how amazing it was and people ate 2 pans at once because they couldn't get enough so I think I was expecting this out of this world kind of flavor and that I would die a happy woman because of this cake.  I don't know what to think of it being called the best.  It is good, don't get me wrong and super simple to make.  And the first night I tried it, my stomach was aching before I even ate any so that could be why it wasn't so tasty.  The following night I nuked it to get it hot and gooey and put some ice cream on top and it was super yummy.  So, I don't know what to think.  It is super good and I recommend trying it but I don't know about it being the best.  I hope I don't sound cynical or trying to come off as a professional food critic, I am in no way a professional, this is just my opinion.

2 comments:

Launa said...

I thought it was pretty darn good... maybe not best, but yummy!!

The Hall Family said...

Definitely super yummy!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails