Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Standing Tall

The other day, without anyone prompting her, Hayley decided that she wanted to stand on her own in the middle of the room.  I was sitting next to her and she just stood right up, looked at me and giggled.  She does it a lot now and looks at you and giggles, she is so proud of herself.  So, today I finally was able to capture it.
My little frog, getting ready to stand.........


Getting her legs steady.......


Almost all the way up....(wish I had it set on a different mode so it isn't blurry)


My little princess standing up all on her own!!!!!!

Did you notice in the last one how elegant she looks?  Her onesie has the dress part on the front and I swear she stood like that, in curtsy mode, for a good minute before plopping back down.  She is growing up way too fast!!!!!

1 comment:

Launa said...

Go Hayley go!! Gosh darn it, she's so cute! miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails