Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last Minute Yumminess

Yesterday was another grocery shopping day.  Only I had help this time.  Will came along, mainly to make sure I don't pass out since all my craziness going on, but I know secretly because he likes to add things to the cart.....unneeded things I might add.  And for the most part, I normally get home from the commissary and wonder what on earth I bought and if I can even make meals with this stuff.  Yesterday though, yesterday was brilliant and yummy.  First, we picked up some hot sauce and wings and had this for lunch...
These are just the first little bit that came off of the grill and were being coated in yummy sauce.  The kids of course insisted on trying what mommy and daddy were eating, which was quickly followed by running to the fridge for something ice cold to wash it down with.  Surprisingly they came back saying "that was really good", ha.  Then hours later came dinner and I made 2 of these bad boys.....

Homemade pizza dough, okay maybe I didn't get all fancy and make it homemade, it was store bought.  I normally use Trader Joe's whole wheat pizza dough which is crazy good, but this was commissary bought.  Brush the crust with a bit of olive oil, add some pesto for sauce topped with sliced tomatoes and bake for 7 to 10 minutes.  When it comes out, add your sliced avocados and enjoy.  Sooooo yummy!!!  I actually just had some cold for lunch and it is still just as good.  And I think I may want it for dinner tonight, who knows, ha.

1 comment:

Launa said...

that pizza looks delicious!! Might have to try that one out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails