Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekend

Over the weekend, the girls and I packed our bags and spent the weekend at my Aunts house.  It is always good times at her house and we were planning on having a BBQ at my sister-in-law's house that weekend as well so we just stayed for 3 days.  Hayley hates her pack-n-play with a passion so she didn't sleep at all the first night.  Kendall slept with me and with only that being said you should already assume I didn't get much since I had feet in my face constantly and she refuses to sleep anywhere except right up next to me.  The next night she was trying to be nice and sleep in her side but kept falling off the bed and hitting her head, which I would need to wake up and get her back in bed anyway so I just let her sleep right up on me.  I was so tired I was fine sleeping that way!  Saturday was fun, that's the day we had the BBQ at my sister-in-laws house.  We spent some time swimming, and I actually wore a suit, thank God I was the one with the camera so no one was able to capture that nonsense.  Cass made no progress on her swimming.  She freaked anytime she had to get off the top step.  I swear she could have been strapped to me with rope and still wouldn't trust us not dropping her in the water.  I guess it is a blessing since she isn't supposed t be swimming anyway.  Kendall had fun and swam on her own for a bit with floaties and Hayley completely enjoyed the raft.  She was almost asleep just floating around the pool.  After we got out it was time to BBQ and for the kids to play.  And what else is there for girls to do but dress up?


Since Cass was bigger than the other girls, she got to dress up in Auntie Brandi's clothes, she felt very special. 


I went inside to change Hayley and caught Kendall playing golf in her outfit.  I just thought it was so cute to see my little fairy playing golf.  I guess that encompasses so much of her personality.  A little bit girl with a love for guy stuff and sports.


Then it was time to push baby cousin Hayley around the pool.  Hayley loved it and so did my niece and of course Kendall got involved.  When they were done my Aunt took over for a little bit and I kept trying to get the face she was making.  she had her tongue stuck out with a little smirk, it was super cute.  She kept pulling her back and rushing at me so I might be able to get it, which I didn't but I did get this super happy face.


Overall it was a fantastic, relaxing (somewhat) weekend.  I love spending time with family!!!!

1 comment:

Launa said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun and those pictures of the girls are adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails