Friday, July 30, 2010

A Work Of Art

I love my kids and I love when they make art.  However, I am also not the mom who saves every piece and cherishes it for forever.  I keep some that I find amusing and cant wait for them to see as adults and the ones that truly melt my heart.  The others get a brief stint on the fridge and then to the trash bin they go.  Is that bad?  Anyways, Cass has been the only one so far who creates special works of art but Kendall is slowly catching up and figuring out how much she loves to draw.  Her pictures crack me up and I love them.  Last night, on my way to bed, I did my normal tuck in and in her bed I found this.....


They both have their tongues sticking out and they remind me of thing 1 and thing 2 from Dr.Seuss.  I absolutely love them.  They made me giggle and she almost woke up.  I figured I needed a picture to document the rise of her art ability so I snuck it into the hallway and captured it to keep for forever.  And first thing this morning, our little tongue people had been erased and replaced, I wonder what she will come up with next.

1 comment:

Launa said...

What a treasure! Sweet girl of yours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails