Friday, July 9, 2010

Fan Love

Since it is warm upstairs in our house, even though it is gloomy and chilly outside in JULY, hello weather, we live in California and we would love our sun back.  Nevertheless, it stays warm upstairs in the rooms and so I have the ceiling fans going in every room.  I turn Hayley's on at night because well, she is a baby and babies don't know how to put covers back on when they get cold and it get chilly at night and I don't want her uncomfortable.  So, I turn it off, yet every afternoon when she takes her nap, i turn it on so her room doesn't get stuffy.  We walk in her room and her eyes automatically go towards her fan.  I ask if she wants me to turn it on to which she shakes her head yes.  So, I turn it on and her eyes just watch it go from slower to fast to faster.  She looks at it like she looks at me when she is in total amazement.  her eyes light up and she has a slight smirk of a smile on her pretty little face.  I just love to watch her.  I always tell her she is my little fan of her fan, give her sweet cheeks kisses and tuck her in with her favorite puppy pillow, a snugly blanket and a million other blankets she has to have, you know, just in case she needs to switch it up.  I love watching her grow!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails